Sunday, February 22, 2009

Moving - Bleh!

Today is Sunday. I moved on Friday. Bleh! I HATE moving! However, I'm excited about the new digs! It's very quiet, out in the country with huge fields behind the house. Birds are everywhere, so I'm looking forward to photographing more nature images as warm weather arrives and Spring unfolds. Yes, moving is not fun, but when you can improve from one place to another, its worth the effort. I also have a whole new office setup, which will be great for my work. I've already created a cool client viewing area with nice soft easy chairs and a coffee table to display albums. The walls will soon be covered with prints on display. I'm excited! Oooh, got to get back to finishing the Daddy Daughter Dance images. I promised delivery on or before March 1, so I've got to be sure to meet that commitment. More on the new place as we get settled in.

No comments: