Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A favorite of mine - Gardens




http://www.ambler.smugmug.com/gallery/4755677_6iei8

This link takes you to my online gallery and a series of photographs I took in April. Longwood Gardens, Kennett Square, Pennsylvania is an incredible place to visit. Being able to photograph the experience and bring back images of the many wonders God allows us to enjoy in nature never ceases to amaze me.

In Knoxville I try to visit the University of Tennessee Gardens on Neyland Drive several times a year. This past Saturday was a good day to make a summer stop. The floral display is just incredible with Purple Cone Flower, 'Blushing Bride' Hydrangea, and mass beds of Petunias. The only thing missing is the aroma that you enjoy when taking a walk through the gardens.

Always a favorite of mine, I love to photograph in gardens. UT Gardens is also a very nice venue for weddings and an exceptional place for a formal bridal portrait. I hope to see you there on the other end of my lens some day soon!

No comments: